Wednesday 28 July 2021

Ads Camp: Learn how Michel's small business achieved success

"Facebook helped me find my customers." – Michel
Facebook for Business
"Facebook helped me find my customers." – Michel  ‌
Header

FACEBOOK ADS CAMP

Finding your customers on Facebook

Hi Seidu,

I'm Michel, a Facebook advertiser like yourself. You may remember me from an earlier Ads Camp lesson where I tested different ads to see what worked best for my audience.

Facebook advertising has helped me turn my self-published fantasy novel into a bestseller. In fact, 80% of my customers learnt about it on Facebook or Instagram.

I wanted to share some of the tips that have contributed to my success on Facebook, such as testing different audiences and a unique way to create custom images that can help your ads stand out.

View story

Thanks,
Michel Guyon, author

This email was sent to asikimila.adam@blogger.com. You can unsubscribe or learn more about advertising.
Header
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

No comments:

Post a Comment