Saturday 15 February 2020

Suleiman Ibrahim Mall commented on 442GH's link.

 
Suleiman Ibrahim Mall wrote: "I am Mallam Suleiman lbrahim . from Ghana and I help people in my country and outside country like Zimbabwe, USA, South Africa, Italy, Libya, German, Nigeria, so many countries friends don't lose your chance bring your problem for solution I promise you I will never regret from meeting I don't need anything from anyone I am here to help serious and interesting people I don't force and I hate lies and I don't promise and fail.U can whatsapp me on 0555587654 (1)instant money (2)work of leadership (3)money rituals (4)business to move forward (5)lotto number (6)marriage problems (7) promotion in work place (8)luck of jobs (9)clint problem (10)sickness (11)court Case (12)traveling to abroad (13)police station Case (14)Girls friend boys problems (15)football solutions (16)luck of child (17)family problems (18)when you want something from someone (19)when you want powerful (20)when you need population inside your church or works (21)school of knowledge (22)you haven't a gold problem to remove (23)management of work (24)high sprit (25)protection (26)backet money (27) church powers c If you are interested for your problem to be solved but you can add me your WhatsApp me on (+233555587654" -
   
 
   Facebook
 
   
   
 
Suleiman Ibrahim Mall commented on 442GH's link.
 
   
Suleiman Ibrahim Mall
15 February at 19:09
 
I am Mallam Suleiman lbrahim . from Ghana and I h... See more
 
Like
Comment
 
 
   
   
 
View on Facebook
 
   
   
 
   
   
 
This message was sent to asikimila.adam@blogger.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
   
   
To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment