Sunday 9 February 2020

Mallam Baba Iddi Powers commented on 442GH's post.

 
Mallam Baba Iddi Powers wrote: "https://youtu.be/-4BkYqKTZ50Good morning ladies and gentlemen my name is mallam iddi powers of the one you have been hearing about or the one you are yet to know is a must for everyone to know me because what has been happening around these days is the reason why you should know me a lot of platform a lot of people come out to claim they are helping people but they don't have proof for that I'm not here to say that I'm helping people I'm here to see what I do I'm not here to convince anyone or confuse anyone take your time to click the link I will post down here the first one is for my Facebook and the other one is for my YouTube you subscribe it take your time to watch all my videos I like them from there you can now WhatsApp me and tell me what you understand by what you see the only Assurance I will give to you is that no matter what kind of problem you are facing today or now please don't put in your mind that this is come this is far far different from scam here am I surely you this is the Jesus Christ you have been looking for with no more did Jesus Christ is now in your doorstep open the door and let him in because if you take the risk off doing it you will gain 100% without losing without regretting that is for sure take my number now WhatsApp me all your problems that you are facing today financially or not financially it will stop immediately as I'm talking to you I will get time to talk to you I will get time to explain everything to you I will get time to work for you I will get time to attend and make sure your problem solved no matter where you are which country you are are you a black or white I'm assuring you know that your problem is about to stop immediately you contact me thank you +233549358843 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeZc9zYE9WAQALjNkzSGRKQ" -
   
 
   Facebook
 
   
   
 
Mallam Baba Iddi Powers commented on 442GH's post.
 
   
Mallam Baba Iddi Powers
9 February at 11:13
 
https://youtu.be/-4BkYqKTZ50Good morning ladies and... See more
 
Like
Comment
 
 
   
   
 
View on Facebook
 
   
   
 
   
   
 
This message was sent to asikimila.adam@blogger.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
   
   
To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment