Friday 25 October 2019

Masta Banson tagged you in a post on Facebook

Masta Banson tagged you and 7 others in a post : "God is in control If you ask me what's my biggest wish,I simply gotta wish George Afriyie wins the GFA election to become the next GFA president". You can choose if you want to add it to your Timeline. Masta wrote: "God is in control If you ask me what's my biggest wish,I simply gotta wish George Afriyie wins the GFA election to become the next GFA president" Remember: Posts you hide from your Timeline may still appear in News Feed and elsewhere on Facebook. Learn more about tagging on Facebook .
facebook
Masta Banson tagged you and 7 others in a post: "God is in control If you ask me what's my biggest wish,I simply gotta wish George Afriyie wins the GFA election to become the next GFA president". You can choose if you want to add it to your Timeline.
Masta wrote: "God is in control If you ask me what's my biggest wish,I simply gotta wish George Afriyie wins the GFA election to become the next GFA president"
Remember: Posts you hide from your Timeline may still appear in News Feed and elsewhere on Facebook.
Learn more about tagging on Facebook.
Review Post
This message was sent to asikimila123@gmail.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

No comments:

Post a Comment