Sunday 28 April 2019

SportsProphet SB commented on a photo that you're tagged in

 
SportsProphet SB wrote: "Dasmani B Mohammed are you telling someone to respect? For the last time, starting from today, I will tolerate any uncouth comment from you under my post. If you can't read to understand and discern well, you are not forced to comment. You came under my post to write "useless post" and usually give that 'stupid' comments under my post. If you think, I should post only your mind, you better hit the block or unfriend button. This is social media where you live with unknown people. You got to respect and tolerate opinions. If you got to be hooligan to your dislikes, you got to do it within your arm's length. Amoah Jericho leaves him. I have got to behave as if I don't read most of his comments to me. It got to be over." - Reply to this email to comment on this post.
   
 
   Facebook
 
   
   
 
SportsProphet SB commented on a photo that you're tagged in.
 
   
SportsProphet SB
28 April at 10:18
 
Dasmani B Mohammed are you telling someone to respe... See more
 
Like
Comment
 
 
   
   
 
View on Facebook
 
   
   
Reply to this email to comment on this post.
 
   
   
 
This message was sent to asikimila.adam@blogger.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
   
   
To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment