Sunday 3 March 2019

Anann Koffie tagged you in a post on Facebook

Anann Koffie tagged you and 29 others in a post . You can choose if you want to add it to your Timeline. Anann wrote: "HAVE YOU GONE TO MANY PLACES AND THE STORY IS STILL THE SAME WORRY NO MORE I AM HELPING PEOPLE BY THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY Allah Call me on (+233246509349 ) 1:money problem 2:lotto numbers 3:luck of browse 4:do as I say 5:love me alone 6:help pass exams 7:church powers 8:instant money 9:expansion of business 10:lack of job any problems that you have you can contact me or WhatsApp on (+233246509349 )for more information you are welcome!!" Remember: Posts you hide from your Timeline may still appear in News Feed and elsewhere on Facebook. Learn more about tagging on Facebook .
facebook
Anann Koffie tagged you and 29 others in a post. You can choose if you want to add it to your Timeline.
Anann wrote: "HAVE YOU GONE TO MANY PLACES AND THE STORY IS STILL THE SAME WORRY NO MORE I AM HELPING PEOPLE BY THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY Allah Call me on (+233246509349 ) 1:money problem 2:lotto numbers 3:luck of browse 4:do as I say 5:love me alone 6:help pass exams 7:church powers 8:instant money 9:expansion of business 10:lack of job any problems that you have you can contact me or WhatsApp on (+233246509349 )for more information you are welcome!!"
Remember: Posts you hide from your Timeline may still appear in News Feed and elsewhere on Facebook.
Learn more about tagging on Facebook.
Review Post
This message was sent to asikimila123@gmail.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

No comments:

Post a Comment