Wednesday 30 May 2012

Ghana Black Stars vrs Lesotho Crocodiles

                       
If I had the opportunity of being the coach of the national team in the match against the Lesotho nation team, I will go in for the "kill" knowing in mind that there are tough opponents in the group, talking of the Zambia and the Sudan; goals will be of essence so as to scare other opponents.
I will play the Orthodox 4 – 4 – 2, I mean the natural one which involves wingers who can do the crossing for the strikers, my system will involve two midfielders with one having the mind of always attacking whilst the other stays to help the back four, my full backs should have the ability to attack on the flanks when the need arises, depending on how Lesotho approaches the game, which of course I know they will decide to sit back and soak pressure especially  in the first half, and if that happens, I will switch my formation to a 3 – 5 – 2, with this formation, I will drop my number (6), I mean the defensive midfielder will fall back to help the defense and then push the full backs to join the midfield, if this system becomes successful and i achieve my aim of scoring about three (3) goals within seventy (70) minutes, I will then return to the 4 – 3 – 3, this time I will take out one of the wingers and bring in someone who can hold the ball and distribute effectively and try to find the fourth (4) goal.
Starting Eleven (11)
 Adam Kwarasey
Samuel Inkoom
Richard Kissi Boateng
John Boye
Jerry Akaminko
Derek Boateng
Emmanuel Agyemang Badu
Kwadwo Asamoah
Sulley Muntari
Jordan Ayew
Emmanuel Clottey
Substitutes
Daniel Adjei
Ernest Sowa
Harisson Afful
Daniel Opera
Lee Addy
Daniel Addo
Anthony Annan
Rabiu Mohammed
Christian Atsu
Richard Mpong
Ben Acheamppong

Dominic Adiyia

No comments:

Post a Comment